For all my fellow shopaholics (and casual shoppers) who's beau or hubby has something to say every time you shop, read on for my Top 10 Perfectly Reasonable Excuses to go Shopping.
Top 10 Perfectly Reasonable Excuses to go Shopping:
10. You gained/lost weight and nothing in your closet fits.
9. You haven't bought anything in a reeeeally long time.
8. The top was on sale and it was such a good deal, how could you not? What, would he rather you buy something full price?
7. You need something with Peplum! That's right need.
6. The new Cole Haan boots are an investment. I mean you will totally have them for years.
5. You were meeting up with Amy for lunch near the mall and she was late.
4. You just got a promotion at work and you deserve something nice for all of your hard work. You earned it.
3. The poor sales people. They get lonely too!
2. OMG you had been looking for the perfect tweed jacket for like 2 years and finally found it!
1. You had a bad day and you just. freaking. want. a. new. dress. OK?